Hey there! After my haul of the Revlon Just Bitten Lip Stains I was not interested in getting the newly launched lip tints from Lakme as a) I had too much stuff already (ya like that stops me) and b) they were priced at 800 bucks a pop whereas Revlon was for 650 (again not reason enough for me usually but apparently it worked this time :P). So I stayed away from these……Well I did for as long as I could 😀
* Does not last eating/drinking
* The glitter ends up spreading then
* Neither moisturizing nor drying. Does not make you feel uncomfortable with it on if you have dry lips
* Soft peach color with silver glitter at the back of the hand.
* On the lips it looks like a light pink n~de shade but the shimmer looks prominent.
* Provides medium to full coverage (I felt that you can build on the color to get full coverage)
* Does not contain any glitter in it
* Looks and feels more like a lipstick
* More comfortable to wear than the previous one
* Disappears completely by the 5th kiss and sits in the lines
* Does not survive eating/drinking
* A nice soft orange color which is very wearable. For people who are apprehensive about wearing orange can try this one.
* Provides full coverage
* Can be layered to give a more intense color
* Does sit in the deeper lines
* Gives a lipstick finish
I like both the colors that I got. Ended up leaning towards the orange based shades more as I have a lot of red and pink colors in my stash. Though the glitter in Peach Please could have done without the gritty feel. But overall I found them worth the price I paid. Do check out the Orange Tease color in store as it is quite pretty. Have you tried any of the shades from this range? Which ones are your favorite from it? Well I will be back soon with a new review. Buh Bye!
|Click pic to enlarge|
Would you buy Lakme Absolute Lip Tints again? – They are LE products but I will look into some of the other colors in it. If ever this is re-promoted then I would pick up Orange Tease.
Would you recommend Lakme Absolute Lip Tints to your friend? – For the discounted price – Yes!