Hello! Back with another review for the Sample Corner. I will be presenting another mask sheet from the Korean company called 3W Clinic. Like I mentioned before I got this as a sample when I placed an order at Cosmetic Love site for some Korean products. I’m going to breeze through this review too and do it in point wise fashion. If you want a more detailed read of a similar product then do check out my review on the Coenzyme mask from the same brand HERE. Let get started shall we….
* Instructions in the back in Korean and English
* One time use only.
* Thin gel like substance left over in the packet. Covered neck and arms with it. Non sticky
* Needs to be kept on for 20-30 mins. No need to wash after that. Just pat in remaining product on skin.
* No tingling sensation on use.
* No reduction in pore size
* Slightly sticky feel after taking it off. Feeling stayed for more than an hour.
* No other result observed.
Like I said before for the people on the move this is an easy way to put on a masque as it is hassle free. Since it a sample for one time use only it is very difficult to say how the long term use results of it will be. But I will say that I found nothing impressive about this. My skin returned to its normal state by morning (had applied this late night). Price again varies quite a bit from $4.80 (6 sheets) to $14 (10 sheets). I do want to try out mash sheets from some other brands. Hopefully find one that works for me. Do let me know how you liked this review. Until next time – Bye!