|Whipped like consistency|
|I have spread the drop shown above|
|The above shown amount I applied on both my hands (area shown between the arrows) front and back|
Smell so soft with dreamy meringue and whipped cream.”
|Fresh & Clean fragrance|
|Sunny & Happy fragrance|
|Pretty & Pure fragrance|
- The Smell!!! (Hands down – well for me and Dimp atleast :p)
- Really hydrating
- Effect lasts quite awhile (or till you wash your hands :D)
- As I pointed out due to the texture as well as the fact that it is quite moisturizing, this 500ml bottle is going to last a long time (Im using it for my hands during the summer/monsoon season and for full arms and legs during winters) so personally I feel it will prove to be cost effective in the long run.
- Ease of availability – I know Victoria’s Secret products are easily available in Mumbai and Delhi. But I dont know about the rest of the country. I do not even know where to begin to look for it in Kolkata.
- Price – well the price I payed for it was steep especially for first impressions. But hey be on the look out and Im sure you can get a better bargain for it. The company has listed it for 12$ on their site (which is like half of what I paid). There are a lot of discounted product online sellers where Im sure you can get this for much less (allcosmeticswholesale.com carries the brand)
Would you buy it again? Well this bottle will last me so once it gets over I would look for some other options just to try out something new. But yes if I had to I would absolutely buy this product again. No doubt about it!!
Would you recommend it to a friend? Yes I would along with the advice to buy it online or shop around for a better price.