1. Nykaa – This is fast gaining popularity among everyone especially for their beauty needs. They have a huge collection of brands and stock up on the new launches pretty fast. A good site to purchase from.
2. Infibeam/Book Adda – I use both these sites mainly for my book fetish. What I like to do is compare the book that I’m looking for on them and then choose the site offering it for less. My go to sites and most frequently used.
3. Flipkart – Again I use this for books but not as much as the other two mentioned above. I have used them to buy a slightly high priced appliance for my mom and also for some beauty brands like Joy which is mainly stocked by them. They just keep adding in different categories and are always a pleasure to browse through.
4. Healthkart – One of the very few and very good Indian sites catering to this genre. You will find whatever you are looking for with them. I have ordered medical devices, protein supplements, other supplements, health food etc. from them and on a regular basis. Wonderful place!
5. Fab Alley/ Pipa & Bella/ Miss Flurty – Some of the places from where you can pick up great jewelry. Gorgeous statement necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings to suit your mood.
6. Lime Road – I like this place coz I got some good plus sized clothes from here. Normally I don’t like to shop for clothes or shoes online and I took a chance with this one. It paid off and I found myself some real nice pieces.
1. Glamabox – I love these people! It is such a pleasure to open one each month. Best way to discover some Asian brands. Based in Hong Kong they are one of the few people who ship to our country. I have found some really good products through them 🙂
2. My Envy Box – The only Indian beauty box that I’m liking. They are the newest entrants to the market and have been giving a very nice mix of luxury brands. It is finally good to get some good stuff from an Indian box. I look forward to them each month.
3. Fab Alley Jewelry Box – I love this idea! You can get 3 pieces of jewelry each month according to your style profile. And you need to dish out Rs. 1000/- for a box worth Rs. 2000/-. They send some really quality stuff. Best is you can choose a box in the end according to your taste and preference if you do not like the box picked according to your style quiz. Though the element of surprise is taken away but at least you know and can choose what you are getting for the price you are paying.
That was my roundup for the year. I hope to discover new and amazing places to shop in this new year and share it with you guys. Especially looking forward on getting my hand on some more beauty boxes as I love these little bundles of joy. So which have been your favorite places to shop from this year?