NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Addis Abada SMLC07 - Swatch and Review1:57 PM
* Tube like about 3-3.5 inches.
* Matte finish cap
* Doe foot applicator
* Convenient for travel/carrying in purse.
* Smells like caramel
* Soft smooth matte finish
* Does not emphasize dry areas
* Decent amount of moisturization
* Does not sit heavily in lines but does not cover them either
* Bright neon pink color with a slight blue tone
* Quite pigmented.
* Color payoff can be controlled. Can be applied from sheer to almost full coverage
* If you let it dry for sometime the color stays put..did not transfer for me. I did not wear it for too long though.
* Noticed some blue glitter in it. Found it a little odd especially since it is a matte finish and they seem a little out of place.
* Slightly stains the skin
|Sorry for the weird pic :P Down with cold|
Would you purchase NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Addis Abada again? - I like the finish as it not as unforgiving like the usual matte ones. Not much a fan of the color though. Nothing to write home about.
Would you recommend NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Addis Abada to your friend? - The product - yes. The color - on the fence about it.