Hey Chicas! I want to try a new format of reviewing today. I understand that these days people have neither the time nor patience to go through an essay type review. And in all honesty I would not read one out myself. So to cater to the changing tastes I'm thinking of doing a short intro opening paragraph and then jot down points wise for each feature ie packaging, texture, color, etc. Sort of like an express review. It actually took me quite sometime and effort to think and write in a para style coz coming from the QA industry I'm very used to bullet point thinking. Now I have to go back to square one :P. But whatever the readers want the readers shall get. So lets kick things off.....
* Tube like about 3-3.5 inches.
* Matte finish cap
* Doe foot applicator
* Convenient for travel/carrying in purse.
* Smells like caramel
* Soft smooth matte finish
* Does not emphasize dry areas
* Decent amount of moisturization
* Does not sit heavily in lines but does not cover them either
* Bright neon pink color with a slight blue tone
* Quite pigmented.
* Color payoff can be controlled. Can be applied from sheer to almost full coverage
* If you let it dry for sometime the color stays put..did not transfer for me. I did not wear it for too long though.
* Noticed some blue glitter in it. Found it a little odd especially since it is a matte finish and they seem a little out of place.
* Slightly stains the skin
|Sorry for the weird pic :P Down with cold|
Would you purchase NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Addis Abada again? - I like the finish as it not as unforgiving like the usual matte ones. Not much a fan of the color though. Nothing to write home about.
Would you recommend NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Addis Abada to your friend? - The product - yes. The color - on the fence about it.